In a competitive environment where players constantly need to re-assess their position, the world’s leading producer of steel abrasives has a duty to provide innovative abrasive and services that are of impeccable quality.
The company is thus committed to four major areas of action:
- Identify customers' needs and expectations in order to increase their satisfaction.
- Define a precise quality policy and objectives.
- Commit resources that match its status as world leader
Make and sell shots and propose an innovative service which meets the needs and expectations of our customers, and is in line with the LGF plan
- Supply innovative products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers: optimisation of delivery times, strict management of production and sales balances, constant reduction of production costs and regular assessment of customer satisfaction.
- Improve our ability to anticipate customers’ needs and offer them the most efficient solutions.
- Increase value creation for our customers through "Premium" solutions and maintain our profitability.
- Lay emphasis on staff by applying and developing each person's skills and talents.
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of the processes we implement by periodically checking our quality targets.
- Implement an on-going continuous improvement procedure for the quality management system.
- This challenge should constantly stimulate us and must be reflected in the attitudes and behaviors of all our employees.
This challenge should constantly stimulate us and must be reflected in the attitudes and behaviors of all our employees.