As the world leader of steel abrasives, Winoa is aware that its activities, products and services are liable to have an impact on the environment. The group's environmental policy therefore aims to minimise them.
The management system implemented by the group is based on planning, monitoring and regularly measuring its environmental performance and on the following continuous improvement process:
- Understand our environmental impacts and risks to control and prevent pollution.
- Integrate our site as much as possible into its environment.
- Understand and comply with all applicable regulations and requirements.
- Develop, operate and maintain our site and our production facilities in compliance with regulations.
- Integrate environment in all management processes, inform, educate and involve all staff working on the site.
- Involve environmental and competitiveness concerns, minimize impacts at source, promote economically viable clean technologies.
- Reduce air emissions and water discharges.
- Reduce the noise due to our activities.
- Sort and recycle our waste as much as possible.
- Provide support to our customers on environmental aspects related to the use of our products: provide them with ecological, economical and comfortable solutions.
- Bring a support for our customers on the environmental aspects related to the use of our shots: propose them ecological, economic and comfortable solutions.
3-CHECK :Monitor and measure our consumption, our emissions, our waste and more generally our overall environmental impact.
- Regularly review the performance of our environmental management system
- Initiate a permanent and structured continuous improvement process
- The involvement of everyone is essential to continuously improve our environmental performance.